Thread: Difference Between Inbound and Outbound links

Difference Between Inbound and Outbound links

I have Question question for which I cannot find the answer. First, I am sorry if my question has already been asked, My question: I often read that the inbound and outbound links are vital and did not understand the logic of the links here , so Can you Tell me what is difference between inbound and outbound links Thank in advance

Re: Difference Between Inbound and Outbound links

Let's say you have a real estate company located only in the Asiatic region, you will be able to make links to agencies in the south of Asia without problem and also You have a company specializing in yak wool socks, you can make connections to the company selling shoes, This is not your area but related areas. It is obvious that you're not going to make a link to the website of your competitor (unless you pull an advantage => possible as appropriate)

The link is the foundation of the web, we can easily imagine, it is incoming or outgoing, they all have their importance. Making of backlinks to sites of same theme as yours somewhere proves that your site is relevant to the topic necessarily relevant in a search engine.

How links are presented can also be important. If present in the midst of an item, we can estimate that the site in question is very much in the relevant subject, therefore, on the contrary it is embedded in a page of links among sites of different thematic it is difficult to judge how it can be linked to this site that backlink.

A link to a relevant article would therefore have more weight than links in a directory? In any case what I think because if your site is linked within articles, the engines may find it important and thus facilitate its classification.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

It is a known fact that one of the most important issues for high rankings, especially Google, are links. World Wide Web is woven out of links, incoming and outgoing. Generally speaking the more relevant inbound links you have, the better. The opposite is however if you have many outbound links, and it goes really wrong if you link to the wrong places - namely poor neighbors. The concept is hardly difficult to understand - If you chose the bad guys as friends, you are considered one of them.

It may seem unfair to be punished for things you have not done, but links to sites with bad reputation equals a crime for the search engines and linking to a website, you can expect to be punished. But search engines are forced to penalize sites that manipulates or accomplices in manipulation to ensure the integrity of search results.

But most often, however, search engines try to be fair and do not penalize you for things that are out of your control. If you have many incoming links from suspicious sites, this would not be regarded as a discredited this action on your part, because it judged that it is these pages administrators and not you who has put all these links. So, incoming links, wherever they come from, can not harm you. But if there is a higher proportion of outbound links to questionable sites to such an extent that it appears as a partner or promoter of the search engines will consider this as malpractice and you will be punished.

Inbound Links are those links which are coming to your website.
    Outbound Links are those links which are going from your website to other website.