Thread: Thumbnail tabs in Firefox

Thumbnail tabs in Firefox

Since, i started working on windows 7, i got the habit of Thumbnail preview. Similarly while browsing, accidentally i search for the same on my default browser that is Firefox. However it is Tab thumbnail preview is available in Opera but i like to use Firefox. Is there any way i can see the tabs in thumbnail mode same like opera ? I found a post regarding the same here that is Preview Firefox Tabs in Thumbnail Mode but that addon is not what i need. Want some other. Please help.

Re: Thumbnail tabs in Firefox

You can see your Firefox tabs in thumbnail like opera with a simple new add-on released by Mozilla. It is Tab Preview 0.3.Till now we are forced back to the open-and-see approach until we eventually figure out what that website was called that we wanted. But with Tab Preview 0.3 you can move about more comfortably between tabs. Tab Preview is an extension that will show a thumb preview of a tab from your browser when you hover the mouse over it.

Download Tab Preview 0.3

Tab Preview 0.3 displays a preview of the website in each tab just by moving the mouse over the load to move. You need to open the tab to see what is there. Take only one look at the trial or decide not to enter. The test size is totally configurable by the user, such as the time the test is shown.Also check out the options available. Go to the Tools -> Extensions menu, click on the Tab Preview entry, and click the Options button.

Thank a lot mate. That is what exactly i needed. I just downloaded it and got the Thumbnail even better than opera.

I appreciate your quick help. Thanks