Thread: internet explorer found an unregistered version of anti-virus-1 on Windows XP

internet explorer found an unregistered version of anti-virus-1 on Windows XP

I am using IE7, I have upgraded my browser version to IE8 and from that time i started receiving an pop up saying "Internet Explorer has found an unregistered version of Anit-Virus-1. To protect your computer, please register your Anti-Virus-1". From initial part of the Anti-virus-1 software got onto my computer, now it constantly keeps messing with my computer's operation with popups and the "blue screen of death" trying to get me to pay for the software. I tried to uninstall the IE 8 from "Add or Remove Programs" in my control panel, but nothing has been displayed there anything related to it. It did show up when I did a search for files and programs and I selected to delete them, but it still keeps coming up. It's telling me I have spyware program Win32.Monster.fx on my computer that's trying to attack my computer. Is anyone has come across this problem before. please help, I think i have been traced down by the Microsoft, will it be a possibility.

Re: internet explorer found an unregistered version of anti-virus-1 on Windows XP

This Antivirus application is to just irritate the user and force them to by the license copy of an software, Antivirus 1 is the offspring of the scammers who developed Antivirus 2010 and Antivirus 360 rogues.Typically, your system may get infected with Antivirus 1 through stealthy Trojans that attach themselves to some online downloads or intrude on host PCs by exploiting security software splits.

This is generally happens when we people download from the unknown sites, these all Antivirus 1 popup ads and scanners are completely fabricated and should not be trusted. They pursue the one and only goal of promoting Antivirus 1 for paid “licensed” software. Besides, the presence of Antivirus 1 in your system is likely to slow it down since it consumes much CPU.

To get rid of Antivirus 1 scam check here:

Re: internet explorer found an unregistered version of anti-virus-1 on Windows XP

Popup windows are constantly coming up from the little icons down on the bottom of my screen, when i right click on it does not give me any option such as exit or close the application and when i search in the add/remove program I a also didn't find anything to remove, and I'm constantly getting the narrow band of info that's located just underneath the box that runs across the top of my screen that contains the address bar and all the little icons, this really makes me feel uncomfortable.

As per my knowledge the best program is to remove the error you are getting is to free and called: Malwarebytes - and get it here and run it, it should fix your issues: http://www.download.com/Malwarebytes...html?tag=mncol this has completely remove this error and now my pc is working absolutely fine.