Thread: Not able to use google search box in browser

Not able to use google search box in browser

Hi,
    I had recently downloaded google tool bar in my web browser. I got multiple problem with it. First I had installed it in windows explorer. Then whenever I try to use it it gives run time error. My right click failed to work here I then switched to fire fox. I think the google tool bar is having conflict with the firefox add ons. The custom buttons on the bar shows blue dots. Then once I updated the tool bar. But the window hanged in its place. It was not shutting down. I had to restart the browser. Please help.

Re: Not able to use google search box in browser

I will recommend you to reinstall your browser's. This will remove all you add ons also. But it is important for the stability of your system. I think your firefox is corrupted. Get the latest one from the internet and install it. Use a Internet Explorer repair tool and fix the errors related to it. It is possible that your system is infected with malware. Because of it you getting the problem while surfing the net. It is better to run a full system scan. Uninstall the tool bar and get the latest setup from the net. It can be due to a corrupt set up file of google tool bar.

Your Internet Explorer is crashing due runtime error. The main reason behind it is a multiple toolbars and addons programs. Which make the browser very slow to load and perform. It is mainly caused by conflict between the malfunctioned addon programs. In the matter of google toolbar the problem arises mainly at the time of update. The most best and simple solution is to remove the addons from add/remove program from control panel. Keep on removing until the problem disappears. Then after that if you have still some left go to the Tools menu in IE and select the tab Manage Add-ons. Then click on Enable or Disable Add-ons. In the list turn off the unnecessary addon program. Only leave some for specific usage. Restart your browser.

It is recommended that you should remove all the toolbars and reload them again. The problem mainly arises due to conflict between the browser and other programs. Like the right click is disable, blue dots on the buttons, etc. When the update window hangs up then remove the update from control panel. Then install the tool bar again and update it. Virus infection can also be cause of it.

Or try the Google Chrome browser and see if you gonna like it and don't need Google tool bar anymore.