Thread: Add effects on YouTube videos

Add effects on YouTube videos

I want to edit the youtube videos that i have uploaded, i know i can edit it with some video editing software but i wonder if we can do it online? Thanks for any suggestion.

Re: Add effects on YouTube videos

Vidavee Graffiti allows you to add subtitles, speech bubbles, actual bubbles, balloons, aliens, and much more to existing YouTube, Myspace, or other online based video. You find the URL or the video you want to graffiti, load it onto the site, and then drag and drop effects over the existing video.

Once you are done covering a video with graffiti you can generate a new URL for your version of the video and post it on your own personal website or MySpace page.

I don't know about online feature but you can do it offline in many ways by saving youtube videos in your PC. Apply Fun Effects to your Videos Using VLC Player
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein

What we think, we become (Please don't think you are a superhero and don't try to fly)

"SUCCESS IS NOT A DESTINATION , IT'S A JOURNEY"

Quote Originally Posted by fleming View Post
    Vidavee Graffiti allows you to add subtitles, speech bubbles, actual bubbles, balloons, aliens, and much more to existing YouTube, Myspace, or other online based video. You find the URL or the video you want to graffiti, load it onto the site, and then drag and drop effects over the existing video.

Once you are done covering a video with graffiti you can generate a new URL for your version of the video and post it on your own personal website or MySpace page.
    Nice, thanks , I'm not sure whether its a good thing or a bad , But now tons of videos will have aliens dancing on them. But its really rocking, its having lots of categories for adding effects, and some are really funny , its more than i was looking for. Thanks a lot.