Thread: Switch windows messenger to full screen

Switch windows messenger to full screen

Hi,
    I had got a latest Microsoft Life cam for video chatting. I am using Windows Live Messenger to chat with my friends. I want to video chat with my friends in full screen mode. I want to know how to switch windows messenger to full screen mode. I had searched all the options in windows messenger but did not got anything. So is there a way to switch messenger to full screen. Thanks in advance.

Re: Switch windows messenger to full screen

I am enough confident that there is not option like that. When you run you webcam you can see a small window on your desktop which is broadcasting the images of font party. If you have nay maximize button at the top right corner then click on it and look weather it works or not. Otherwise as far as I know windows messenger does not supports full screen mode.

To switch windows messenger in full screen mode you need to make a video call. It is only supported by the latest version of windows messenger. So the first thing you will need to upgrade your windows messenger. The window live gives an high quality video and crystal clear sound for video calls. A pair of webcams with the latest version of windows messenger and update can sort you out.

Only the current version of Windows Messenger supports full screen mode. Update you windows and your direct x9 utility. Then make a video call. Once the video call is established you can see a small arrow at the bottom right hand corner. Click on it. Choose size and choose full. The video window will cover your whole desktop. Other than this there are several third party tools available for working out with webcams.