Thread: The certificate has expired or not yet valid

l33t The certificate has expired or not yet valid

While surfing on the internet I got a error message " The certificate has expired or not yet valid ". I was not able to move further. I had not installed any certificate. Then how it is giving the message. Then again while surfing the internet, I got the same message. What are these certificates and how they enter in my system. Pls reply.

Re: The certificate has expired or not yet valid

They are called security certificates which allows you secure web browsing. These certificates does not allow any unethical user to access internet. It comes with application like Internet Explorer or Mozilla FireFox. Whenever you connect to internet and onto a website these certificates act as a secured identity. Just follow the step to stop the error. To turn of the message. Launch your Internet Explorer. Go to Tools > Internet Options. Open the Advanced Tab. Come down in the end till you see Padlock Security. Untick the boxes in reference to the website where you are getting the message.

It is causing due your expired java version. Update your java version till today date and relaunch your browser. Once it is updated you will not receive the same message again. For updating java go to www.java.com. Note down before installation turn your firewall off. Download java by clicking of Free Java Download button. If you don't have active x control the website will prompt to download it. So just click at the top of window and accept the downloading. After this restart your system

It seems that your date in the system is changed. It is back dated. First you will need to set the date to today's date. Go to the clock in the system tray. Double click on it and set the date and time as per current date and time. After that log in to your website and you will not receive the same messages again. As your system compiles with the current security certificates.