Thread: Feature in gmail label Muted

Feature in gmail label Muted

As I have noticed, I'm a fan of GMail. Moreover, since I started using Google's email, even in time where people beat the rare invitations to use the service, which does not feel a lack of email client program such as Thunderbird or Outlook Express.

In one of my messages is' Ignored 'in green letters (just as a label).

Re: Feature in gmail label Muted

Now Gmail has a feature called "mute", which means that all future messages from a conversation that does not reach the inbox more, going straight to the folder where that conversation, as if you created a filter.

Talk about great filter, now the gmail also helps create new filters from a message.

There are also a number of new keyboard shortcuts, for example "]" that closes the current message and go to the next immediately.

Another very important thing is that the gmail finally learned not to break the browser: now you can put a label or a message in favorites and access them directly.

To resolve this issue, the GMail feature to ignore a conversation. To do this, open the conversation in question and press the key "m". The thread automatically gets the label "unknown" or "muted" if you use the Gmail interface in English.

Since then all reply to this thread does not fall in your inbox, and automatically archived.

To find the messages you can ignore using the word "is: muted" in the search for GMail. And if for some reason you recover your patience to follow the thread, open the conversation (use the search to find it) and click "Move to Inbox."

For all you know, been jimele If you changed the menu a little more, "Move to" and "Label" does it look like a menu,
    Click to select the email you (or keyboard shortcut 'L' able)

Select multiple messages were easily able to specify a label.
    Anyone who has made a lot of labels so you can enter the label name to search a bit to find the label gives you.
    'Move to' the same, but in the case of attaching a label, the label 'Archive' I'll have to. Go to the relevant labels in the inbox that is gone, you think it will be like. Shortcut 'mo V e' ( 'm' shortcut of 'mute' function is assigned to)

Anyway, the e-mails piled up in an existing category to put a label by hand is a little more comfortable.