Thread: Need help about yahoo

Need help about yahoo

hey all .. iam new here and i really need your help about my yahoo.
    i have this problem for a long time
    my yahoo keeps logging off with no reason i know..
    i tried old versions like 8.1 it was the best.. but it started to do this problem .. and then i tried the new version . like 9.2151 til the latest version .. all do the same problem ..
    i dont have any virus
    and my system is clean 100%
    any ideas pleas.. i need help.. its the only way i can communicate with my family

Re: Need help about yahoo

See if your connection settings : go click preferences->click connect directly to the internet ... Messenger > Connection Preferences > Select "Connection tab and see if "Connect Directly to the internet" is on ( select it if your computer is directly connected to your internet not the lan or the network or gate way )choose via proxy if you are connecting through LAN using Proxy server .( identify the proxy IP address if you are using 8 version messenger )

Log in again and check the box "keep me connected" or "remember me on this computer" this will keep you online .

As mentioned by johnson22, I think selecting "keep me connected" or "remember me on this computer" will solve your problem. If this doen't help then try to get the help from Yahoo Support.

The main reason behind this virus. You said that you do not have any virus. Just check out once again. I was too facing the same problem. Whenever i log in its log off automatically after some time. I solved it by running a full system scan and changing some setting the yahoo messenger's preference tab. If you had zone alarm system in your computer then that can also be cause of this. Go to Yahoo Messenger's connection preference tab. Change the settings to firewall with no proxy

i thank you all for replay and trying to help me solve my problem

and as for " Jackson2 " :
    i thank you so much .. i tried it .. i was using the version 8.1 then tried 9.12.61 ther returned to the old version all did the same problem .. i will try your idea .. and hope it works...

as for " johnson22 " :
    i always do that option cause i do need the yahoo messenger and i use it alwas in my pc and its my own PC..

& 4 " Techguru01 , deveritt "
    i thank you so much for your help and i want to know from deveritt what anti virus are you using ..!!!
    p.s
    guy i tried to open my yahoo at a friend home .. i noticed that it logged of only 1 time and then it didn't log of... what that mean!!!!