Thread: How to add free e-greetings to a blog

How to add free e-greetings to a blog

hello friends,

I want to add e-greeting card to my blog and website since it more attractive interactive. Also this help to increase the popularity. Where can get such e-greetings for free and how can I add them to my blog and website ? Can anybody help me giving information about the same......
    Any ideas .......

Re: How to add free e-greetings to a blog

Download Maian Greetings

The php script for Maian Greetings provides the following features -

General features -
    • Nice clean interface
    • Utilises MySQL database for efficiency
    • Member login system (login required to send cards)
    • Flash support
    • BB Code
    • Search engine
    • Auto thumbnail creation (GD2) or upload your own thumbnail
    • Categories & sub-categories
    • Add icons for categories
    • Database prefix for people with only 1 database

Some optional features - Emoticons, Poems, Midi|MP3 music files, Add comments about images, Event calendar, Mailing list, Favourite images Random or default stamps, Advanced date send, User uploads, Restrict comments to specifed length

You can also become a member. for members, it provides additional features like : Option to upload own images - Address book - Send to multiple recipients - Option to add images to favourites - View sent e-cards - Change password - View full size images - View Help Topics - Add reminders for event notification - Change e-mail address - Send random card

It's really impressive of adding an e-greeting card service to your website so that the visitors can use the facility to send out electronic greeting cards such as New Year card, birthday card, wedding card, etc.

123Greeting provides online free electronic greeting cards service. For this, you need to join the free affiliation program offered by 123Greeting. This program offers registered users the opportunity to add an e-greeting card site to their blog and website without charges. Visitors or readers to users’ blog or website can utilize this service to send greeting cards.

gCards - a free PHP-based eCard system that is easy to setup and use. It uses both PHP and a MySQL database.
    gCards provide a simple Administration Console that allows the administrator to upload images (JPEGs of GIFs), add eCard categories, and modify existing settings...
    You can add smilies, have multiple recipients, automatic deletion of old eCards, automatic thumbnail generation, create and edit site news, etc...