Thread: Rapidshare Download for Lotus one Note

Rapidshare Download for Lotus one Note

Recently there was a buzz about the beta version of Lotus Notes 8.0 download. I came to know that IBM is offering a free download of Lotus via RapidShare. I am too using Lotus OneNote for my mail thing. I am interested in using the beta version. Can someone tell me more about this. And what more new features and services does Lotus Note 8.0 has.

Re: Rapidshare Download for Lotus one Note

It was announce by IBM the availability of Lotus Note 8.5 final version. It is a Mac OS X Leopard version. The new versions comes with enhanced security and regular features. It is estimated that Lotus Note 8.0 reduces 40 percent of the mail attachments and copy. It comes with a user friendly looks which very easy to use including several tools. Links are place on screen to instant messaging, to do list, calender, web browser, etc. It also comes integrated with google and yahoo public internet calenders.

The new Lotus Notes beta version is available on the rapidshare website for a download. Just open the rapid share website and search for Lotus Note. It comes with Notes calender with Google calender and supports all standard widgets. Along with Lotus Note you will also get Domino 8 for free. These tools are the much popular upgrade for the workplace meeting and messaging platform.

Lotus Notes 8.0 with Domino comes with many features like standards based document editors, RSS editor, composite application support, etc. Some of its listed features are :
    • Enhanced email services has been added to increase the productivity and avoid overload of information. Recent Contacts and Message Recall are additional components. Recent contacts help to connect to mails which send recently. Message Recall feature quickly recalls an email when it is send to someone by mistake.
    • Supports Open Document Format ( ODF ).
    • Multiple add-on and applications are added in the Lotus Note 8.5 to give a better productivity.