Thread: How to extract video from youtube ?

How to extract video from youtube ?

Is there any software through which i can extract and download video from youtube ? I tried some software but didn't work can anyone know latest software to extract youtube video ?

Re: How to extract video from youtube ?

I tried kissyoutube video downloader for extract, save and download videos on YouTube. Just in front of the youtube.com domain name, insert the word 'kiss'. and press enter.
    Eg. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXXXXXXXXX is you tube URL just add kiss before youtube http://www.kissyoutube.com/watch?v=XXXXXXXXXX

Online FLV Converter at Vixy, you can convert YouTube videos in other formats like AVI, MOV and MP4 or convert the video as an audio only file in the MP3 format. You can download online video on ipod and PSP also using Vixy.

Quote Originally Posted by Beltran View Post
    Is there any software through which i can extract and download video from youtube ? I tried some software but didn't work can anyone know latest software to extract youtube video ?
    Yean, of course you can. But if you want to extract youtube video with high quality, you should use some program to help you. The one I used can help me download and convert youtube videos.
    Last edited by Maqbool; 09-06-2011 at 12:00 PM. Reason: External links not allowed.

i am using the Video Download Pro software which is help you to download the video and move from youtube on your computer, mobile phone etc. the main thing of the Video Download Pro id it will allow to download several videos at the same time and also we can choose the different format that we want. the formate available like AVI, WMV, MPEG, MOV, MP4 and 3GP etc.