Thread: Need help with Netzero Email

Need help with Netzero Email

I subscribed to Netzero Email last 3 days back and i liked this service lot. Problem is that in this last 3 days i access Netzero's mail server successfully from my office PC having modem connected to netzero. But now when i am trying to access it from any other pc , i am unable. I guess, Netzero does not seem to offer mail access from its web site. Do you all have any idea or suggestion, how can i check Netzero email form any PC ?

Re: Need help with Netzero Email

Nothing is like that as per me. Your NetZero email account is accessible by any computer in the world at Netzero login page . You just need to go this site and enter your NetZero Member ID that is your email address without the @netzero.com and password. This should let you access your account from any computer and anywhere. All you ever need to find is a place on the My NetZero web site that allows you to enter your Member ID and Password.

You can even use Outlook with your NetZero e-mail account. This will allow you to receive your NetZero e-mail messages in outlook with just an Internet connection, anywhere and that also without modem connected to netzero.To do so. here are the steps:-

• First click E-mail Accounts from the Tools menu and select Add a new e-mail account and click on Next
    • Select POP3, and then click Next.
    • Now under User Information, do the following:
      • In the Your Name box, type your full name the way you want it to appear to other people.
      • In the E-mail Address box, type your e-mail user name followed by @netzero.com.

• Under Server Information, do the following:
      • In the Incoming mail server (POP3) box, type pop.netzero.com.
      • In the Outgoing mail server (SMTP) box, type smtp.netzero.com.

• Under Logon Information, do the following:
      • In the User Name box, type your user name provided by NetZero.
      • In the Password box, type your password.
      • Select the Remember password check box.

• Now click Test Account Settings to verify that your account is working and then click More Settings.
    • Now under General tab > Mail Account, type NetZero and click Ok and then Next and click Finish.

You are done. You can receive Netzero Email in Outlook anywhere and on any PC.

When you add Netzero Email account in outlook you can receive the emails in , but to send e-mail messages, you must be connected directly to the NetZero service or use an alternate SMTP e-mail server on the service you are using at that location.