Thread: What is the limit size of .avi files, to sent via email ?

What is the limit size of .avi files, to sent via email ?

Hi,

I want to sent some .avi format movie file via yahoo mail. It's size is something around 2 gb, but i am unable to upload it. Is ther someone . who can tell me what is that limilt size that I can upload in yahoo, gmail, hotmail, etc, or how can I sent .avi files through email ???

Re: What is the limit size of .avi files, to sent via email ?

Hi,

You can use boxersoftware with which you can append file and Split Tool can split massive files into smaller pieces, so that the pieces can be dealt with individually. It can also be used to append the smaller files back together, recreating the original file exactly. FAST is very easy to use, and can be used to split all types of files, binary or text: ZIP, MPG, MP3, WMV, AVI, TXT, etc. And FAST can be used on files of all sizes: up to 16 exbibytes (that's 16 million terabytes!) on Windows NTFS file systems.

hi.,

For sending a large file to someone without using email, you try using file transfer protocol (FTP) services and tools like Grouper, TrustyFiles or even Groove, QNext for fast file transfer.

Hi,

You can simply do it by Zip software. Make separate files with zip and then you can upload it .

For make separate files, first select all the files, then right - click on the select files and click on add to archive, on the box that comes up, click on the Files tab at the top, and then put the tick on check box "Put each file to separate archive", click OK. With this you divide a single file in mutiple files.