Thread: How to protect computer from Trojan Horse

How to protect computer from Trojan Horse

Recently i just downloaded some stuffs from the internet. And after that their is kind of unexplained thing happening with my comp. Somebody told me that my computer is prone to Trojan Horse Attack. Why is this happen so. How to avoid this thing. This is quiet irritating. What are best tools available online to protect the computer from this and other types of virus also. What are the affects of this kind of virus. Currently, i am using a free version of ClamWin Antivirus in my computer. Is this virus enough strong to avoid this thing in future also. Reply ASAP.
    Last edited by Patrickboy; 09-05-2009 at 08:47 AM.

Re: How to protect computer from Trojan Horse

Hi,
    Trojan horse attacks is the most serious known threats on the internet. It has not only affected to you but others also. As you said that you downloaded some stuffs from the net. After downloading as you use the progemmes or play the music files, it get released to your pc.
    Now take care of the below list whenever you access to internet for downloading :
    Do not download any material from the internet till the time, you are not sure about the site.
    Always scan files, attachments, USB, etc. you get from trusted sources.]
    Always use a good antivirus like Norton Internet Security, AVG, Mcafee, etc and regularly update them.

Hi,
    I was too had faced the same problem. As i was unaware of such attacks. so don't worry about this thing. Below is the link of some the trojan removal tools. This tools will help you to get rid of this virus. Only thing you need to do is to scan you pc regularly and updated them without fail in proper interval of time. i had used them they are quiet good. Next time don't except anything from unknown sources to avoid you system shutdown.
    Click here :
    Trojan.Qhosts Removal Tool
    Trojan Remover 6.7.8 Build 2576
    MacNN
    This in for MAC OS
    Use them.
    Last edited by Alexis25; 09-05-2009 at 09:12 AM.

Trojan gets into your system without the uses knowledge. It came bundled with the files, programes, music, etc. They can
    of Usenet, a cool game or MP3 music file from a file sharing site such as Kazaa or Limewire? The file very well might be bundled with more than you bargained for - a Trojan Horse or other malicious software. You need to be very careful while using the files from internet. Avoid using sharing sites.
    Be sure about the freeware you are downloading. Avoid accepting programes
    transferred by instant messaging tools. Don't open an email with attachments from unknown sources.
    Normally if you have Windows Vista, it has a tool called Windows Defender and a anti spyware.
    You can download Trojan Slayer 2.0.0, spybotsd162.exe