Thread: Internet load faster on boot?

Internet load faster on boot?

Hello,

whenever I reboot my PC with already keeping My internet connection start, I found that Internet connection is much faster than switching on the internet connection once the computer has been started regularly. Is it possible as what I am suggesting here, this situation also find it very ridiculous to me as well but I am feeling this thing right now.

please guide me,Thanks

Re: Internet load faster on boot?

Go to Run. Type: msconfig. You’ll be presented with tabs. You’re probably operating under Normal Start Up which loads all device drivers and services. Choose Selective Startup instead. Under Selective Startup I’ve checked Process System.INI file, Process Win.INI.file, Load System Services, Load Startup Intems and Use Original Boot.INI. If you are an advanced user and you know what you are doing you can select or deselect these boxes as you choose. If you click everything except Services and then click disable all, followed by OK, you’ll end up booting in Safe Mode. Our goal here is to cut back on the Start Up programs. Click that tab. There you’ll find a long list of applications like ALCMTR and hpsysdrv. I took the time to enter each of them in Google to search for what they did. Sites like processlibrary.com proved useful in determining whether or not I should enable or disable the applications on booting.This will allow you to load faster on boot.

Re: Internet load faster on boot?

I think the scenario you have mentioned in your problem is little strange than what I have come across but as per my opinion there wont be any problem if you format your PC once, this is because lots of unnecessary setup you might be running on your system,otherwise you may uninstall those same services from the Add/remove programs as well.