Thread: Firefox doesn't display Google calendar

unsure Firefox doesn't display Google calendar

Hey Everyone,

I'm using Internet Explorer as well as Firefox as my web browser. Recently i had upgraded my Firefox. The problem is that after upgrading my Firefox it doesn't display Google calendar. It shows a blank page of Google calendar. Can any body tell me that how do i get back Google calendar? Does any body knows how do i get back my Google calendar? Any kind of information on the above issue would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Re: Firefox doesn't display Google calendar

GnuPG will be used to handle all of the encryption functions for this extension. This approach frees the JavaScript from less efficient algorithm implementation as well as providing robust cross-platform key management. You will need a fully functional GnuPG installation, with access to your encryption keys of choice. The gpg-agent program (usually part of the GnuPG package) is also required to handle the temporary storage and expiration of remembered passphrases.

With a functional extension development environment and GnuPG to handle the encryption, modifying the interface will be done by changing some code in a previously developed extension. The Google Quick Add extension by Elias Torres provides a good starting point to insert the encryption modifications. In the encryption stage, the currently entered event text will be stored on disk, an external program will encrypt it, and then the encrypted file will be read in and sent to Google's servers. On decryption, each event is written to disk, unencrypted, and the plain text read back in to be displayed to the user. Alternatives to this approach involve writing new protocols for the Firefox program to manage.

You can also use the option on the tools menu if you so choose. The one thing you should note is that you need to be already logged into Google Calendar at some point in your browsing session, although you don't need to keep it open.

Try to install the plugins on your system. Also check out whether your Java is enabled & adblock is disabled on this page.