Thread: Gmail for enterprises: anyone has it?

Gmail for enterprises: anyone has it?

Hello folks

My company has received a proposal to replace our e-mail system (based on Exchange 2003) with Google's Gmail Enterprise. I know the basic info in this system (box size, @what-I-want.com, admin, etc), but I'd like to talk to techs in companies that actually work with this system (nothing like hands-on experience) as well as users.

So, please, if you are in either of these cathegories, let me know (here or pm) so we could, if you don't mind, trade info.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Re: Gmail for enterprises: anyone has it?

Here I got some information on it but would like to know whether it is free of cost or do we have to pay for it?

Enterprise Gmail (Google Apps Premier edition) offers entire organisations and businesses personalised email addresses like jsmith@yourdomain.com. Enterprise Gmail comes with helpful features to make email more useful, like award-winning spam and virus filtering, up to 25 GB of storage per account, powerful search to find messages as fast as you can search the web, and instant messaging built right in. The Gmail web application is accessible from anywhere, and you can even sign in from your mobile phone. Or if you prefer, you can access email from your favourite mail client like Outlook or Thunderbird using POP or IMAP at no additional cost.

It is not free it will cost you 50$/year per account. but it is worth to have it if you want to grow your business.

See this LINK

I know it's not free, and I know the basic stats and information, but I'm looking for folks that actually use it...