Thread: Proxy tools for anonymous surfing

Proxy tools for anonymous surfing

Hello, everyone,
    I intend to buy Steganos Internet Anonym can "change" ip of every minute. The thing is I do not know at all if it is reliable and whether it's worth it to pay. What do you think and if you have other more reliable then I'm interested.

Thank you in advance.

Re: Proxy tools for anonymous surfing

I tested the demo version of Steganos frankly I fail to appreciate.
    For against, I bought ProxySwitcher and I am happy. Now it depends on what you want to do, if only to avoid broadcast your IP on the Net, a simple web proxy or just an add-on to Firefox. A platform that allows software to manage and automatically change your IP, that's all.

Ninja Cloak is a free anonymous web based proxy service. With Ninja Cloak you can browse your favorite web sites anonymously and even from behind a firewall with blocked ports. Whether you're on the job, at school or college university, a public terminal, or anywhere else with a web browser.

iPrivacytools lets you change your IP anytime by routing your Internet traffic through overseas servers. A small dropdown box appears on your Internet browser toolbar with a list of 15 foreign countries. Select one and your IP address will change so that you appear to be located in that country. You can quickly jump back and forth between the 15 locations around the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Techno01 View Post
    iPrivacytools lets you change your IP anytime by routing your Internet traffic through overseas servers. A small dropdown box appears on your Internet browser toolbar with a list of 15 foreign countries. Select one and your IP address will change so that you appear to be located in that country. You can quickly jump back and forth between the 15 locations around the world.
    I recently installed this on my laptop and I cannot figure it out. I have tried absolutely EVERYTHING on the troubleshooting page and I still cannot locate the "dropdown list". I have completed the download and installment several times and I definitely know that it is on my computer. I have also sent a message to the administrators/help people, and they have yet to respond and I am kind of in a hurry to get this set up. Do you have any idea as to what the problem might be?

Thanks. =]