Thread: Record Gtalk or Yahoo Messenger Voice Chat Calls

Record Gtalk or Yahoo Messenger Voice Chat Calls

hello
    i am using gtalk and yahoo Messenger for voice chat. i know how to store text in both but unable to save voice chat please any one can tell me how can i save voice chat files?
    thank you

Re: Record Gtalk or Yahoo Messenger Voice Chat Calls

i dont think you can do this with in build Google application but you need third party application which will help you.

Solicall is a software which offers you with special features like noise reduction, noise cancellation and noise suppression with a service where in you can decrease the background voice while making phone calls online. Also called as the Personalized Noise Reduction Technology, its a service which is very important for people using products linked with the Voice environments. While making a phone call you can always find that many other noises are also input into the call from the background area like traffic sound, car horns, office people talks, office noise, key strokes etc.

setting

Yahoo! Messenger - To set up SoliCall, go to Yahoo! Messenger menu: Messenger –> Preferences –> Calling & Audio. Just set the Microphone and the Speakers to “SoliCall Audio Device”, then click Apply and OK.

Google Talk - To set up SoliCall for Google Talk, click the Settings link. In the Settings dialog select ‘Audio’ on the left side. On the Input - microphone or headset drop down list select “SoliCall Audio Device”. On the Output - speakers or headset, under the subsection Calls, select “SoliCall Audio Device”. Then click OK

other option is HotRecorder

• Works with Skype 3.0, Google Talk, AIM , Net2Phone, Yahoo! Messenger , FireFly and many other VoIP applications.
    • Useful voicemail for Google Talk and Skype.
    • Audio Converter Tool: convert the proprietary ELP format into MP3, WAV or OGGfiles.
    • Emotisounds ™ to add humorous sounds to your online conversations!
    • File, play and share your conversations!

I found an excellent program. It's IMCapture for Yahoo Messenger. It allows to keep good memories of all conversations both voice and video, so you will always be able to enjoy them again and again any time. It allows you to save all messages typed so you may follow the chat history whenever you want.
    Perhaps, it will be helpful...