Thread: How to Share Photos on Facebook?

How to Share Photos on Facebook?

Hello,I am New user on the internet and recently Started using facebook , Flickr,and some other sites aslo And i must say i m addicted to it, i Like all the features of facebooks especially the special feature of the Gifts where Facebook users can send and receive interactive gifts from the website’s gift shop in the form of small icons of items designed by the best software designers; it gives us more appeal by giving the opportunity to share to friends interactive gifts.ah my main question i forgot to Asked how can We shares photos on facebook Can anybody please tell me I would ne Really helpful thanks in Advance

Re: How to Share Photos on Facebook?

Hello,Once you have created a Facebook profile, you can add and share photos with your friends. By creating photo albums, you can easily let your friends who are not on Facebook (if there are any!) take a look at your photos as well.

Upload Photos to Facebook

1. Log in to Facebook and head to the "My Photos" page (see Resources below).

2. Create an album by clicking the "Add Album" button. You will need to fill in a name for your album, the location of the photos and a brief description.

3. Decide who you want to see your photos. Choose a privacy level from the drop-down choices.

4. Click the "Create Album" link. You will be prompted to download a small application that will make uploading photos to Facebook a snap. With some browsers, you will be asked to "trust" the script.

5. Browse to the photos on your computer you want to upload. Check the box next to each photo you want to add to your album. When you have finished selection pictures, click the "Upload" button.

6. Add a caption to the images you uploaded.

7. Tag the photo with your friend's name. Just mouse over the photo and click on a person's face. If that person is a Facebook friend, select his or her name; otherwise enter a new name in the box. You will be asked to provide an email address for non-Facebook members.

8. Select the photo you want to be your album cover by checking the box near the photo. When you have finished making changes, click "Save Changes."

Share Your Photos
    1. Head to the "My Photos" page after logging in to Facebook. You will see all of your available albums.

2. Click "View" under the album you want to share.

3. Hit the "Share" button. You will be prompted to add a comment and recipients. You can share your album with friends outside Facebook by entering their email addresses. Select "Post This on Your Profile" if you want to post the album on your profile.
    4. Click "Share" and wait for the confirmation that your album has been sent.

source-ehow

Hey, if you want to simply share photos with your friends on Facebook, go to "photos of you" and select "new album" in the top right corner, I suggest using the simple up loader for Mac's but for PC's use the up loader that shows up on your screen right away, then browse and select the photos you want to share with your friends... (before these up loaders show up, you will be prompted to name your album and select who can see the album (everyone, friends of friends, networks, or only friends)) so after you have chosen the photos you wish to upload click "upload" and facebook will work its magic and transfer them onto your account..If what you want to do is share your facebook photos will family, friends who dont have facebook, or other people you wish to see the photos.. usually when you have made your album or later on when you select the album from your album list at the top or bottom of the screen (depends on amount of photos) it will say "to share these photos will family send them this link, .... " it will give you a link...

Hello, I am also a user of Facbook You know With FaceBook, you can upload an unlimited number of photo albums or make online photo slideshows. FaceBook makes you share photos with your friends easily. Your friends can view your albums, slideshows, leave comments, rate the album and even subscribe to albums you will upload in the future. Besides, you may use the embed code of the online slideshow on your website or as your profile.The Poke feature is another popular Face book creation which allows users to poke another, in the Facebook world, a poke is a manner of interacting with your Facebook friends and is fast gaining popularity as among the most used feature in Facebook today.

Quote Originally Posted by johnson22 View Post
    Hey, if you want to simply share photos with your friends on Facebook, go to "photos of you" and select "new album" in the top right corner, I suggest using the simple up loader for Mac's but for PC's use the up loader that shows up on your screen right away, then browse and select the photos you want to share with your friends... (before these up loaders show up, you will be prompted to name your album and select who can see the album (everyone, friends of friends, networks, or only friends)) so after you have chosen the photos you wish to upload click "upload" and facebook will work its magic and transfer them onto your account..If what you want to do is share your facebook photos will family, friends who dont have facebook, or other people you wish to see the photos.. usually when you have made your album or later on when you select the album from your album list at the top or bottom of the screen (depends on amount of photos) it will say "to share these photos will family send them this link, .... " it will give you a link...
    Hello, I did not properly understand what you just said Well anyways as i also use Flickr and want to share photos from there also ? I would be really grateful if you could tell me the ways to do it thanks

Quote Originally Posted by QUINEISHA View Post
    Hello, I did not properly understand what you just said Well anyways as i also use Flickr and want to share photos from there also ? I would be really grateful if you could tell me the ways to do it thanks
    Consider this problem: all your friends are on Facebook, and all your photos are on Flickr. You’d like to keep your photos on Flickr. Aside from the fact that Flickr has most of the features you would want in a photo sharing application, Facebook downgrades the quality of your photos to a level just above digital garbage in order to conserve bandwidth and disk space. So what is there to do, when most of your friends aren’t going to frequently jump around between both sites, and you would certainly like to avoid the redundancy of uploading your photos to two different services?

Now that Facebook allows third party developers to build applications for their site, there is a solution to your photo conundrum. With all the new Facebook applications being built on the Facebook Developers Platform, there were bound to be a number of apps for sharing your Flickr photos. And there are, but which one should you choose?

Enter zuPort: Flickr
    zuPort: Flickr is one of the best applications for sharing photos between Facebook and Flickr. All that’s required is for you to install the zuPort: Flickr application, and answer a few questions about configuration settings. Once you’re off and running, zuPort will:
    • Display your Flickr photos on your Facebook profile
    • Publish your new Flickr photos in your Facebook news feed
    • Keep your sets, collections, tags, comments, and more

With zuPort: Flickr, your Facebook friends will see your Flickr photos appear right inside Facebook, and be able to click through to your photo stream.