Thread: Is There a Alternative For Shazam ?

Is There a Alternative For Shazam ?

Hello I have a Shazam Installed on My Iphone and I was Fascinated by the Use of it the features it had are Really great So maybe i was just wondering is there a software equivalent to Shazam for pc or even For phone will do ? Also want to know of it is free or Not as everytime I used it Say the Sending Hope the Bill Would not be Charged by my Service provider,Thanks for Help

Re: Is There a Alternative For Shazam ?

Hello You can use Nabbit,it is a free service that links what you are listening to on the radio with your own personal web account by using your cell phone. Because you are listening to a song and you want to know its name and the artist who sings it. Or you hear an ad for a product that you want to remember but you can’t find a piece of paper to write it down on and you know you will forget in 5 minutes if you don’t.Nabbit lets you tag, or what we call Nabb, songs and ads you hear on radio and TV using your mobile phone. For example, you hear a song on the radio that you are curious about. Now you can Nabbit by pressing a single button on your phone. We’ll text you back with the name of the song and the artist, then save the song info on your own personal Nabbit Web account. There, you can create new playlists in your favorite music player by downloading the songs you heard. You can even check out concert info and get ringtones and song lyrics. Nabbit also lets you Nabb podcasts from your favorite talk radio shows and get connected with advertisers who are offering special promotions. Plus a whole lot more.

These also an Another one called midomi is the ultimate music search tool because it is powered by your voice. Sing, hum, or whistle to instantly find your favorite music and connect with a community that shares your musical interests. Give it a try. It's truly amazing!At midomi you can create your own profile, sing your favorite songs and share them with your friends and get discovered by other midomi users. You can listen to and rate others' musical performances, see their pictures, send them messages, buy original music, and more.midomi features an extensive digital music store with a growing collection of more than two million legal music tracks. You can listen to samples of original recordings, buy the full studio versions directly from midomi, and play them on your Windows computer or compatible music players.

This is similar But Free Service Call as Tunatic which is a free music identification software developed by Sylvain Demongeot for Windows and Mac OS.It analyzes a song by recording it via microphone or just by playing it through the sound card, and the it sends the data online to its database where it searches for a match. Tunatic will return the title of the song and the author along with a link for more information if a match is found the program uploads some info about the song characteristics to a server and the server then compares it to a database and then it returns the answer if it can find it. The database is created with information that users can upload with a software called tunalyzer