Thread: Mail Server to Send large files

Mail Server to Send large files

Hello
    I Would Like To know if there are mail server (Which are preferably free) to Send very big files (between 1 and 3GB) Available or Not , Actually I Want To Send Some Video Clips To my Freinds Over The internet And We both Have Hi-speed Connection So there No Worry About The Bandwidth problem , Please Suggestion me something Thanks in Advance For Your replies
    Thank you.

Re: Mail Server to Send large files

Quote Originally Posted by AMERICA View Post
    Hello
    I Would Like To know if there are mail server (Which are preferably free) to Send very big files (between 1 and 3GB) Available or Not , Actually I Want To Send Some Video Clips To my Freinds Over The internet And We both Have Hi-speed Connection So there No Worry About The Bandwidth problem , Please Suggestion me something Thanks in Advance For Your replies
    Thank you.
    Hello, I Use Gmail Which is limited to 20 MB Max attachment.Why Dont you Split the files And Attach it Over and then Send it , I know it Longer But Sending 1 Gb or 2 Gb files Is Much More Difficult

Hey Did You Forgot About RapidShare is a German-owned one-click hosting pay- and free-service (with certain restrictions & limitations) website that operates from Switzerland and is financed by the subscriptions of paying users. Rapidshare is one of the world’s largest file-hosting sites with millions of files stored on its servers. According to Alexa, Rapidshare.com is currently the 12th most visited website globally.

RapidShare
    • Maximum Capacity: 300 MB
    • Security: None (HTTP)
    • Retention period: The files are deleted 30 days after last download
    • Language: English
    • Price: Free
    • rapidshare.com

There Also sendthisfile Website It WOuld Be Ideal For you

How Easy Is It?
    • Enter the recipient's email address.
    • Select the file.
    • Click the SendThisFile button!

The recipient receives a link to their file via email.
    • No email attachments.
    • No software to install.
    • No file size limit!
    • No limit on files sent!
    • Security same as ema
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Hey I Forgot This one This one is really Cool Read More About it FileSavr's goal is to simplify the process of file hosting. We provide fastest and easiest file hosting service as an alternative to sites like MegaUpload and RapidShare. Unlike the other sites, we do not force users to sign up for paid accounts to download files, we do not show long countdown timers, pop up ads, or any other spam related activities. Our goal is simple, to offer the most basic file hosting service so you can share your stuff quickly.

• Why is FileSavr doing this? To make the process a lot simpler, and because we know how annoying it is to not be able to share files.
    • How long are the files kept? The files are kept forever as long as they are being downloaded.
    • Is the upload size really 10 GB? Yes.

File Savr
    • Maximum capacity: 10 GB
    • Security: None (HTTP)
    • Retention times: Indefinitely as long as they are being downloaded
    • Language: English
    • Price: Free
    • filesavr.com

Hi America,
    For sending video files, you can try the free service I generally use to send large files as big as 2 gigs. The service is sendtoperson.com, which provides way to send large files easily, quickly and securely over the net. The site is easy to use to and can send to multiple recipients at the same time. You don’t need to install software, its web browser based. There’s no spam or ads. The recipient of your file gets an email with a link to download and you get an email after it has been downloaded.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by AMERICA View Post
    Hello
    Thank you.