Thread: Antivirus websites Access error

Antivirus websites Access error

hello i am currently facing to strange problem after 3month i started my net but now I cannot access anti virus websites or update Avg on my computer. i can go for google ,yahoo but problem is for Antivirus websites please can any one tell me what should i do now is there any solution or i have to call my isp?
    thank you.

Re: Antivirus websites Access error

Check out your startup folder and event log and taskmanager for offenders. Once they are disposed of, you'll probably have to reload A/V again, if a culprit disabled it. (worst case, rebuild the OS from scratch)

It isn't a virus in many cases, but an adware or spyware that disables AV, if not a remote control program. Disable smpt and so not do online chats or running of suspicious materiel. See SpyBot and Adaware for other detections.

this problem is due to virus in your computer ill suggest go for scan your computer online with any accessible site. then uninstall avg install new copy you can install any good application like ca or bit defender , always use updated antivirus.

download spybot that will help you to clean out your problem.install it and scan your complete computer for cleaning.

Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    Rename the setup file, mbam-setup.exe, before you download it. To do that once the "enter name of file to save to" box appears as the download begins in the filename box rename mbam-setup.exe to tool.exe> click save.

1. Double Click tool.exe to install the application.
    2. Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
    3. If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
    4. Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Quick Scan", then click Scan. The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
    5. When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
    6. Make sure that everything found is checked, and click Remove Selected.
    7. When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart. If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts,click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process,if asked to restart the computer,please do so immediately.
    8. The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
    9. Copy&Paste the entire report in your next reply.

If Malwarebytes installed but will not run navigate to this folder:

C:\Programs Files\Malwarebytes' AntiMalware

Rename all the .exe files in the MAlwarebytes' Anti-Malware folder and try to run it again.