Thread: Facebook privacy breach

Facebook privacy breach

Hello, I have the attention in my case because I do not know what to do. A friend of mine a while I took a photo and placed on a facebook group. Now I am not writing a facebook and I do not want to even call them my photo is because I know others have told me that people I do not know (excuse the pun) were added and I do not go. I have asked the type of releasing the photos but does not want to do it saying not to worry.
    I have already sent an email to facebook but no respond, as I have this sensation, which is what you want from a site that does not allow either unsubscribe easily ...

Thanks to all

Re: Facebook privacy breach

Hello.
    Already, the big problem of the so ..
    The easiest solution is to understand that for you is a real problem and you worry.
    The worst solution, the one that nobody wants to get there is the lawsuit. The law is great but it is from your obvious that as a solution is not exactly easy nor light and I do not think that will help your friendship, and then say to emphasize the first option.

The case is about a lot, unfortunately, we are discovering that 90% of people do not care anything about your privacy

Re: Facebook privacy breach

I do not understand where the problem lies in the sense that when that photo was taken you could have given permission so he could shoot and / or hold it, then obviously use it so that he is at his discretion until the your person.
    To harm your person means that it is placed in a context where you are denigrated or made in bad light or misused as a testimonial.

In case he has simply shown the pictures to a group of people he identified as his friends and probably you will not even been "tagged" or not you have entered the name in your correspondence of your face.

A simple application that will not instigate or be detrimental to flame, but when you turn on the street as you lead if you looked ?