Thread: What is Picasa Web Albums ?

What is Picasa Web Albums ?

Hello friends

I want to know about Picasa Web Albums. I only know that here you can store your photo's but don't know storage limit. This service is provided by Google. Can some one tell me more information about this service ?

Thanks.

Re: What is Picasa Web Albums ?

"Picasa" is a blend of the name of Spanish painter Pablo Picasso. Picasa is a software application for organizing and editing digital photos, originally created by Idealab and now owned by Google.

organizing photos, Picasa has file importing and tracking features, as well as tags and collections for further sorting. It also offers several basic photo editing functions, including color enhancement, red eye reduction and cropping. Other features include slide shows, printing and image timelines. Images can also be prepared for external use, such as for e-mailing or printing, by reducing file size and setting up page layouts. There is also integration with online photo printing services.

It allows users with accounts at Google to store and share 1 GB of photos for free.

Picasa to design and print beautiful photo collages, create fun video slideshows, add photo text or view your favorite photos on your desktop or screensaver. Picasa is free to download, and Picasa Web Albums provides 1 gigabyte of free storage -- that's enough space for 4,000 wallpaper-size photos.

You can share favorite photos online with one click. you can Create stunning online photo albums to share with friends and family, or public albums for the world to see. Get notified when your "Favorites" post new photos.