Thread: Unable to login in Yahoo Mail

angry Unable to login in Yahoo Mail

Hello everyone,

I'm not able to login in Yahoo mail, whenever i try to login it shows an error stating "Invalid ID or password. Please try again using your full Yahoo! ID." I don't know why this happens whenever i try to login in Yahoo mail. Please help me out to resolve this problem? Would be appreciated if any one helps me to get back login in Yahoo mails.

Thanks.

Re: Unable to login in Yahoo Mail

First try clearing the cookies for the site, there may be a malformed cookie causing the problem. In the Firefox menus select Tools --> Options --> Privacy, in that click on Cookies section and then click on "Show Cookies."

Also try to clear your cache.
    Clear cache: Tools --> Options-- > Advanced --> Network - In the Cache section click on "Clear Now"

Do you have any Yahoo extensions? If you have it try to disable them. Open the add-ons manager (Tools-- > Add-ons), select any Yahoo extensions and click Disable. Then Restart your Firefox and try to login.

You can also try out this one.

* Go to Start menu--> Select Run,then type cmd.Then type "ipconfig /flushdns" and afterwards close it. Then restart your computer and try to login in Yahoo Mail.

Check out whether the Caps Lock is Switch Off on your keyboard. If you are trying to login with Caps lock On, it won't allow you to login into your Yahoo mail. Its very important that you try to login with proper username and password and by switching off your Caps Lock on your keyboard. Any kind of error would not allow you to login.