Thread: What browser and why?

What browser and why?

Which browser, the answer is quite clear that is FireFox is the most popular with visitors ...

I know FireFox, but I do not practice at super downloads. Yesterday, I downloaded the drivers for a laptop, First thing to do everything in one place, which frankly boring. I wanted to download each driver in a different folder and directly change the name of saving the file. Finally, we can change in the options but it is not feasible since the download manager frankly summary. Otherwise, it is frankly even if I did not find some options as the first view an image in its actual size.

Opera is not very good but it also uses a stolen keyboard shortcuts different from others. I find particularly annoying frankly not able to open a link in a new window via a keyboard shortcut. As against, having thumbnails below the tabs or can reload a page every x time is more real. I still find it a little less ergonomic than FireFox.

IE7, bof, is already the least secure of the lot! After testing the same crappy pages with the other two, is the only one who has opened a page to pop up. Compared to IE6, it is not lost for the configuration is a little bit practice. His big strength is the ability to view all open tabs in one tab and preview to open a group of favorites. In addition, it quickly becomes slow compared to the other two ... Finally, it is also the only one who is not able to save a target image when it passes through a link protection.

Re: What browser and why?

Firefox, for its simplicity and it has many extensions

IE7.
    Considered the greatest, yet all on my pc, Firefox has always been slow (only starting, of course), and I eat a lot of ram when I am on the same page a day .
    So I stay in IE.

IE6, for convenience (I like the minimum facilities )

For me, this will be a small Opera. Light, fast, and very useful functions.

• The Zoom that any expanded (the characters, images, flash animations, video) and redesigned the layout at the same time
    • All Tabs even pop-up are managed in the same window
    • Quick call function, which, like on a phone allows direct access to predefined sites with each 9 small image
    • Instant return function (page is not reloaded, it appears immediately
    • Widgets, easy to use and practice (there are really any)
    • The Author mode, which allows the fly to change the background color and characters (useful for sites with color choices makes reading difficult.

In short, the best for me, not that the others are wrong but Opera me more.

Firefox! it has a lot of plugins to play with.
    The most simplest browser i've come across is google chrome.

I tested Opera, Firefox and IE 7.

IE 7 I found very fast, strange as it may sound, light (compared to the latest version of Firefox and Opera, it is a bit lighter in memory with a limited number of tabs)
    In short not so bad as this for a Microsoft product (let's be honest for once)

Opera, very nice, it is a bit like Firefox, it takes its comfortable quickly.
    Lacking a backup of all the tabs in a folder to create the opportunity to favorites. Loss can also be compared to Firefox extensions.

Finally, the best (according to me) by the end, Firefox.
    I use it since version 1, and you install on any PC that I used.
    It has its advantages and disadvantages like everyone else.

Disadvantages to me:
    Chunk of memory
    A little slower than other browsers, especially with regard to versions 1.x versions that incorporated less options, not necessarily useful elsewhere
    Plant from time to time? (Me it has happened once or twice here and there, but it's always strange when I do something with a Microsoft product, for instance that I had in the last installation of Office 2007 I made)

Advantages:
    Usual, without hesitation, I admit
    A lot of fun pluggins
    Updated regularly at safety (probably the same for Opera, to see)
    Enjoyable (I think, probably related to the habit )

FireFox for its tabs and its fluidity.

mikey Guest

• Firefox for her (is it really been?) Safety, speed, and especially its "modules" (extensions and themes).
    • Opera for its aesthetics, its widgets and integrated gameplay (I feel the word that fits what I mean).
    • IE7 when pages do not work with Firefox or Opera.

How do you set the speed of a browser? After reading so much praise on opera, I wanted to try, but frankly, I do not see much at the moment.
    Girls r like phone. They love to be held, talked to but if u press the wrong key u'll be disconected

Quote Originally Posted by chunky View Post
    How do you set the speed of a browser? After reading so much praise on opera, I wanted to try, but frankly, I do not see much at the moment.
    Opening pages, management tabs, switch between the tabs ..you try FF with some tabs, you try Opera with the same tabs, and home Opera is much faster.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Safari is especially nice and very fast (on Mac), but no plugin to block ads for me is unusable.

With regards to a better browser, well that is entirely up to the use, you may like, you may stick with Firefox due to IE's security vulnerabilities.