Thread: Booming download/upload speed

Booming download/upload speed

I downloaded the program download accelerator plus premium and bought the premium version. I hoped that my download speed would increase. I tested the program as follows.

I restarted my computer and nothing in or on. Then I have a 5 times speed on speedtest.net on a test done. It was the average:

Download: 2300 kbps
    Upload: 130 kbps

Then I installed the program and restart the PC and then went to speedtest.net and test again. My new averages were:

Download: 2850 kbps
    Upload: 397 kbps

I know that I do not have fast Internet, but I think this is a reasonable speed gain. I also download a torrent through bitlord (with at least 2 times as much as leechers seeder and seeder from 100.) Always with speeds of 50 Kb/s to 100 Kb/s and now is around the 220 Kb/s to 300 Kb/s.

So I'm really satisfied with this program. Anybody have any idea how it is possible?

Re: Booming download/upload speed

I'm going to try this today. Will see if it works a little for me. I also had a topic and asked on many sites if anyone had an idea to make the Internet faster. So came here again and now going to see if this works for me.

Without all those programs, you can get the Internet speed that your provider offers. If you can download a file with 10 kb/s from a server, you can download it by about 50 kb/s with download accelerator. What download accelerator do is it cuts the file into five pieces and asks it five times from the server, so you get download speed five times faster. It is not the speed of your Internet higher than that offered by your provider.

I understand that, but I do not think, without this program or any other similar program, a file that you want to download, can get this much increase in speed. There you must have such program. No, it doesn't makes your internet speedy, but uses it many times better.

But there is just another thing. If the connection to a server is 100kb/s, which is really not 500KB/s in five compounds, then you cannot get 500KB/s. And if your provider offers 1Mbps will also tap who downloads faster. And you have several servers, which download accelerators can not understand therefore can not be downloaded.