Thread: How to delete your Yahoo email account?

How to delete your Yahoo email account?

my question is really simple i would like to know how can i delete or close my yahoo account ? thanks

Re: How to delete your Yahoo email account?

Yahoo! members can remove their own accounts and account information from Yahoo!. Please follow the instructions below to initiate the deletion of your account.

By terminating your account, you will lose access to your Yahoo! ID, Yahoo! Mail, and profile names. We will also delete your account data and settings across the Yahoo! network. This includes any contents in:

• Yahoo! Mail
    • Yahoo! Address Book
    • Flickr
    • Yahoo! HotJobs
    • GeoCities
    • Yahoo! Briefcase
    • My Yahoo!
    • Yahoo! Groups
    • Finance Portfolio
    • Any other area of Yahoo! that can only be accessed with your Yahoo! ID and password

Please be sure you want to delete your entire account as you will not be able to reactivate it after the account has been deleted. You are always welcome to sign up again for a new account.

Terminating your Yahoo! account does not alter or delete your Yahoo! People Search listing, which you need to edit or delete yourself.

If you are subscribed to any premium services, we recommend that you first cancel those premium services before you delete your account. If you do not delete your Premium Services before deleting your Account, you will continue to be billed for your premium services. To cancel your current subscriptions, visit Yahoo! Billing Information for your account, choose the "My Services" tab, and click the "Cancel" link for each subscription.

To remove your entire account, please visit our Account Deletion page. You will be asked to sign in to or verify your password for the account you wish to delete. Please be sure to read the next page carefully, as important information about your account is included. You can then confirm the deletion of your account.

If you're having trouble signing in, you can get password help on the password problems page.

Please complete the deletion process only if you are certain you would like to remove your entire Yahoo! account and any features you have personalized within the account. After the deletion process is initiated, your Yahoo! account can never be recovered.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Re: How to delete your Yahoo email account?

i have better way to get my yahoo account deleted you just need Stay out of your account for 4 months and yahoo will delete it automatically due to inactivity.

brayanscholar Guest
    If you remove Yahoo! Mail account, you may even lose my settings Geo Cities Top Top Hot jobs profile and other information services belong empire Yahoo. If you pay for subscription services such as Yahoo! Mail Plus, it's probably best to cancel these first to avoid unexpected charges.