Thread: Google Chrome is fastest loading browser

Google Chrome is fastest loading browser

Internet analyst ip-label.newtest has investigated about a start-up times of browsers. Seven browser versions were put on the rack. Chrome is absolute winner : Google's browser loads in 2 seconds!

Also been quickly Internet Explorer 8 (2.6 seconds), Firefox 3.0 (2.8 seconds), Firefox 3.1 (2.9) and Opera (3 seconds). Internet Explorer 6 was the slowest, by 4.7 seconds. 7 successor was already a little faster: 3.4 seconds. The figures, especially the various IE versions to be able to see browsers in general are faster with each version.

What Do you Say About It ?

Re: Google Chrome is fastest loading browser

i Dont Believe this. safari is the fastest and Best.

A typical Apple User reaction .. Turn off your blinkers and look beyond apples and pears ..

Safari is fast, whether it be the fastest or not, I use Chrome, but safari on the mac. If you are on an old mac (5 years fzo) Firefox, Safari next introduces you make clear what works better. But yes, safari is also made for mac. Too bad they have not tested = /

Safari is also not in this list at home. Those few percent of Mac users. Have used it a couple of days about the IE flaw. Worthless in comparison. Now there is convened that an IE flaw. Well Safari is just too leak.

Startup Time of the browser ... mmmmm .... Least interesting factor if you ask me. I close my browser so rare that fascinates me. More important is simple, functional, fast, powerful, innovative and reliable, short CHROME!

Firefox has the most advanced options and it is packed with add-on where you can download. In short, the most optional Firefox web browser.

Quote Originally Posted by Phineas View Post
    Startup Time of the browser ... mmmmm .... Least interesting factor if you ask me. I close my browser so rare that fascinates me. More important is simple, functional, fast, powerful, innovative and reliable, short CHROME!
    I think in terms of innovation and functionality FireFox many times better, but all are medium but I will say. My antipathy against Chrome is that Google does not do anything without rationale ... so if afterwards it appears that your surfing habits was indexed by your browser and anonymously sent to Google to become even better if their advertisements to the man to bring ... not complain

OMFG Re: Google Chrome is fastest loading browser

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsey View Post
    Safari is also not in this list at home. Those few percent of Mac users. Have used it a couple of days about the IE flaw. Worthless in comparison. Now there is convened that an IE flaw. Well Safari is just too leak.
    I just love GIBERISH.