Thread: Streamyx management

Streamyx management

I wanted to get information about the services provided by Streamyx management. Some of the services i know and they are good. For this purpose, i called their technical support office, but not as much and satisfying information was provided to me. So then i asked to connect me to one of the senior supervisors, but that was not entertained. I was put on a hold for long time and then the call disconnected. I think they will not let anyone to speak directly to the supervisor.

Anybody can tell me some other way by which i can contact some responsible person or get the detail information directly?

For finding detail information for any firm, their website is the beat way. The higher level officers never speak to any normal person on the phone. That task is solely left on technical support staff and they will never entertain any such request.

Why you want to speak to supervisor or some upper level officer only. Are you having any complaints about their services? (i guess). Just for detail information, website is a better method.