Thread: Amazon or ebay

Amazon or ebay

Hello. My cousin wants to sell his Dell laptop because it is of a low config. He wants to buy a best 1 for his animation purposes. Will it be good to add it on Amazon or should it be ebay only. Well he asked me and i completely unaware about how things are for sale at Amazon. So i want to know about it so that i can help him in some way.

Never go for Amazon. 2 weeks before, i made my TV on sale on Amazon and it returned after 10 days to me. While the TV was in good condition, still. Things doesn't work out as such on Amazon.

You can go to Amazon website and find the help option there. You will find the solution in that about how to make your product for sale on their site along with the Terms & Conditions.

Sell it on Amazon. Ebay is rather expensive. Buyers are given 2 years warranty.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

Amazon does not set fees but significantly more sales charges (think 15%) as eBay (about 5%). Advantage: Amazon organised the payment, you need only to send. In addition, you can play with the prices and still cheaper. I recently bought XBox360 along with some games there at some good price.

I placed an add on Amazon will run there for 60 days and then got terminated automatically. Price / description can be edited at any time. Problems (discounts) or cancellation (Case article does not exist) are uncomplicated by Amazon HP.