Thread: Join TechArena YouTube Channel for Fresh Reviews, Previews, Launch Events and more

Join TechArena YouTube Channel for Fresh Reviews, Previews, Launch Events and more

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/TechArenaIndia

Through our YouTube channel you will get a fresh and detailed Preview/Review of all new gadgets, laptops, hardware, peripherals. Users are also welcome with their queries in youtube comments ( or here Techarena Forums) regarding that product. We will provide you the best solution on the same day.

Re: Join TechArena YouTube Channel for Fresh Reviews, Previews, Launch Events and more

What all is provided on TechArena Channel ?

With the help of our experts team, we provide the following on our Channel:
    • Information and installation of all recent firmware updates of all brands/smartphones/tablets.
    • Tutorial installing Custom ROMs on Mobiles and Tablets
    • Exclusive coverage of all major Launch Events
    • Preview and unBoxing of all latest Gadgets and Hardwares
    • Detailed review of Gadgets and Hardwares
    • Software Reviews
    • Separate gaming reviews of Smartphones, Tablets and laptops.
    • Much More...

Re: Join TechArena YouTube Channel for Fresh Reviews, Previews, Launch Events and more

Thank you Mod for letting us know about the same. I just checked the channel, found it really useful, subscribed

Do you guys provide some gamin related videos as well? Such as Reviews, walkthroughs, cheat tips, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Don Of CS View Post
    Do you guys provide some gamin related videos as well? Such as Reviews, walkthroughs, cheat tips, etc?
    As of now we provide trailers only of all upcoming games. Soon we will start with Walkthroughs and Reviews as well.

Interesting channel, guys. Specially the tutorials you guys have made for Firmware updates and the smartphone gaming reviews.

I subscribed too.

Hello Members, check out the new Channel Features. Utilizing the YouTube resources we have made tings easier for you. You now dont need to search most relevant related videos. Get everything in a well personalized playlist like this:

Hello Mod, Can you please provide us the Video coverage of new Blackberry OS 10 launch event which is going to be help in the last week of February?

I am a BB user and would like to watch the introduction of new operating system by the brand. Thank you.

Nice Channel and indeed useful videos. Thanks for the same. I loved to subscribe TechArena YouTube.

Quote Originally Posted by Abhik View Post
    Hello Mod, Can you please provide us the Video coverage of new Blackberry OS 10 launch event which is going to be help in the last week of February?
    Hello Abhik. Here you go, check out complete exclusive coverage of BB 10 launch event.

I have joined all the Techarena's Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Google Plus channels. Thanks for the support guys.

Hey guys, can you provide some info about a motherboard model "Gigabyte E350N Micro". By info i mean its video reviews and all. I am going to buy a small sized cabinet for home bed room because of small, while searching i found this board to be effective. Hence if i can get some idea about the same, it will be helpful for me.

Hello Liliana, here is the review of Gigabyte E350N Micro Motherboard as per your request.

If you have any further query about the board, please feel free to ask in our forum's motherboard section.

We recently did few Hybrid Windows 8 based Tablet Reviews such as Samsung ATIV Smart PC, Dell Latitude 10, Lenovo Ideapad Yoga, etc..

If you are looking to switch to Windows 8, you must check out those Reviews. TechArena YouTube.