Thread: Getting database error on new wordpress site

Getting database error on new wordpress site

I am trying to make a simple WordPress site for a client that has company information. But that does not looks to be working well. I am quiet stuck with this thing. The site was also very slow. I removed some plugins from there and it stopped working. I am getting database error on the same. I want some help here to fix this thing and make it work back again. But each time when I refresh my page I am getting the same database error. I want some help here to fix this problem.

Re: Getting database error on new wordpress site

It is always good to keep a backup with you whenever you want to make changes in your site. Database error is common and will appear if there is any alternation done. Here you can try checking the config.php file. You have to use a ftp software for the same. Connect to your site server and drag the config.php file to your desktop. Open this file and see if the database name and user id is proper and then try to update the file back on the server.I am quiet sure that it will start working. That is quiet fastest way to fix the issue.

Re: Getting database error on new wordpress site

Sometime it happens that you will get such errors and fixing them is not really tough unless and until you had done any major change in the site. Like there are some database repair and backup plugins. If you had removed them then there are chances that you might get this error and it might remain permanent. It is good to verify the details about the config and then test back. I am quiet sure it will work well and wont give you much issue. But if you still get the same error then it is not easy to fix.