Thread: ForumRunner ask users to download paid apk on android

ForumRunner ask users to download paid apk on android

I had just done with configuration of forumrunner on my vbulletin system. I had done with the setup and it looks to be working well. I am having forum that is based on education and it is quiet old. Some users has mailed me that when they try to open their site on mobile phone, forumrunner ask them to download a forumrunner app. And the app cost around Rs.110. Before it use to open on its own. But now it keeps on forcing the users to buy the app. What should I do to stop this.

Re: ForumRunner ask users to download paid apk on android

This is really weird. Even I am not happy with the same. I had bought forunrunner for my 3 sites and configured on them. I am also getting the same isue. They must include this in the web license and give the android app for free. It is actually trying to configure this for the first time and I was not aware that by users will have to pay separately for the app. This is quiet annoying and it wont realy work well. I am going to remove the same and will try to find something new.

Re: ForumRunner ask users to download paid apk on android

I had already paid for the license and and the app is also paid. I had contacted forumrunner for the same they had not yet replied on this. When I was buying forumrunner it was not actually clear that there will be a separate cost of the android application. Or else I would have switched to something else. I hope there will be some way to turn this notification app and stop users from getting annoyed on the same. I hope there will be some solution to stop the notification.