Thread: Looking for a simple eCommerce plugin for Wordpress

Looking for a simple eCommerce plugin for Wordpress

I just want to start a small eCommerce site on my WordPress website. I will be selling some clothes on the same. I am having a blog on fashion and a tiny store will help my users to directly purchase products. I had seen some plugins but I am completely confused to manage the same. I am trying to find a simple one that can work nicely and offer me order. It does not really matter if there is any payment option available on the same or not. That I can handle through COD or any other mode.

Re: Looking for a simple eCommerce plugin for Wordpress

There are many good plugins you can try out. It depends on your requirement. If you are having a very vast store then you have to go with premium solution. A complete package of eCommerce store where you can sell lot of things easily. For basic thing you can start using WP eCommerce. It is a simple use to tool which has all features you need to run your store. There are many customization options available on the same and you will also get a lot o video tutorial if you stuck somewhere.

Re: Looking for a simple eCommerce plugin for Wordpress

If you need something advance for using the same then you can try MarketPress - WordPress eCommerce. It is very easy to customize and there are many options in it. This will let you manage your entire store very effectively. The best part here is that you get a integrated payment gateway in the same. You can also accept payment online through this. You can offer digital downloads, you can provide multiple shipping options, etc. You can configure coupons and discount also on the same.