Thread: Is there any plugin to check issue with WordPress themes

Is there any plugin to check issue with WordPress themes

I am trying to find out a plugin which can help me to find out bugs behind WordPress themes. I am not able to find anything here. I want some plugin which can test and give me a detailed report on all kinds of themes and bugs. I had tried looking around but there are site testing software. Which gives report on the entire site output or performance. But there is nothing that can provide me information on the site theme related to issue. I am going to add some custom themes, but before that I want to test them.

Re: Is there any plugin to check issue with WordPress themes

Always test a theme before adding. Because there can be certain bugs which can led to site issues. And when it comes to WordPress then we are surely having ample of great themes that will help in finding out bugs and problem related to your site. I think one of the best among all is Theme Unit Test. This one is free tool that can let you find a lot of details about theming bugs in your new WordPress website. To start you have to setup a test environment. It is very important that you understand the full process of adding themes.

Re: Is there any plugin to check issue with WordPress themes

I prefer to go with a demo environment. What I do is create a virtual server no my pc and install wordpress. And on that I test things which are required. I do not do any final changes on the website. Because it can create problem. And once everything is working well I update that on my website and it works well. This test environment is having a replica of entire site which is running on the actual server. And it is very easy to work on the same. I start with tasking a full back of the original website.