Thread: Looking for a simple bug tracker tool for website development

Looking for a simple bug tracker tool for website development

I want suggestion on the best bug tracker for a website development. I am free lancer website developer. My specialization lies in WordPress. And it looks to be working well. But I want some suggestion on having a decent bug tracker that can help me to simply make my site a lot more better. And also if it can have some kind of client feedback model in it. I had tried looking for the same, but most of them are quiet confusing. Right-now I amusing Microsoft Excel on Google Drive.

Re: Looking for a simple bug tracker tool for website development

There are many bug trackers. It is always best to choose one that has web based output. Like bugherd. It is a simple and easy to use software. I will recommend you to try a demo of the same and then actively test the same. It has good tech support also. You can just check it. It has a very simple ui where you have to add a bug and description. The client can give you a real-time feed back for the same. A standard 5 user license cost around $29 per month.

Re: Looking for a simple bug tracker tool for website development

It is good to test a few different bug trackers and then choose the final one. Because depending on the work there will be different type of requirements. Bugherd is quiet simple and popular. But there are free one also. Which you must always try out. So that it can be easier for you to select one. Sometime you have basic requirement then there is no use of going for a very advance software. Try to find one which also give you mobile based support.