Thread: Forum plugin for wordpress

Forum plugin for wordpress

My friend is running a small WordPress site which is based on a service. Now there are people who want to discuss about the service and they are not able to get proper platform. Most of them reply through common or through the email. I want some forum type feature on this site. So that people can register and start their own discussion. I am here looking for a nice forum plugin through which people can discuss more efficiently and get answers.

Re: Forum plugin for wordpress

Wordpress comes with many free to use plugin. The best among those is bbpress. It is very simple and fast. It help you to to get a nice forum type of layout on your site. It allow you to create and manage different forums. You can also manage various replies and topic on the same. It comes with lot of simple settings through which you can completely manage your entire forum. The best thing about this site is that you get a very clean interface. You get different widgets also to enhance your site.

Re: Forum plugin for wordpress

I am using WP Symposium. This one is a good for those if you want to connect your social networking platform to the same. The plugin is very simple to use and provide you a excellent functions. You can simply start with forum with categories on the same and you can restrict users on the basis of role which is an important part of a forum. It comes with email notification through which you can simply notify your users. Just test this out.