Thread: Facebook plugin slowing down my WordPress website

Facebook plugin slowing down my WordPress website

I had added a facebook plugin on my WordPress website. I added this so that visitors of my website can login as well they can post comment through the plugin. But after adding the plugin my website is working very slow. I had tried many things to make it fast but nothing is working. It looks like the plugin itself is making things slow. I do not want to remove that. If I remove the plugin I will loose many users.

Re: Facebook plugin slowing down my WordPress website

There are third party websites that can give you information about the site speed. And they also tell you the details thing about site speed. Here you can also test that through a third party plugin. The tool wills can your website and will give you a detail log report about the speed and page status. You can through that troubleshoot your website. Do not just disable or remove any plugin. First test what is working and what is affecting the site speed.

I can give you detail about a few online things that can tell you about site speed. There are chances that there can be different things on your webpage which is affecting the site speed. The first you can try is GTmetrix. This is a online site that give you detail info and analysis of your website. It works really well for WordPress. The second thing you can try is Yslow. This is also quiet amazing and simple to use.

If any plugin is affecting the website speed then it is recommended that you must either disable them or remove them. I hope there will be some plugin through which you can migrate the users in your internal database. You can find ample of article on web that will give you detailed report about things going in your site. But this also slow down your website. It is quiet good to give you a bit information about the site output.