Thread: How to easily develop games for Android

How to easily develop games for Android

I want some help to develop games for Android. I am bit curious about learning android. I can find some ready to use applications that can be ported to android direction. But there is nothing much available for games. I want to develop my own games but unable to find anything. I had tried searching for a guide. Most of the content that I found are for programmers. I want something that I can learn and begin developing tiny games.

Re: How to easily develop games for Android

This thing is not so easy. It is always better you must clear your doubts before moving ahead. Because if you just take a shortcut in future you might face issue with various errors that will generate in the game development. There are good amount of guides and manual available on the web. You can use them. This guides have detailed information with tools that can be used for developing the game. You should know very well how android actually works. Then only you can make nice games.

For that I think XDA is the best place. They have a full guide on android game development. You can use it create your own applications and port them on the Google Play. I am following that articles. They had not extended things. Most of the information is nicely posted with examples and required tools. This makes your job more easier for developing games. You can also go ahead watching YouTube videos that shows you about android game development.

There is a course available by kilobolt. You can go on the official site and understand the complete process of making games. The course provided will clear your basic first. It will give you a detailed information about making up your own games and then programming it as per your need. You can then start making games instantly. There is nothing better than this for beginners. The course is divided into 4 units. You can read all of them one by one.

Hi everyone there is no easy way to develop games or you have to be good programmer another way is that download from play store dats it