Thread: Desktop Android app maker for Windows PC

Desktop Android app maker for Windows PC

I am looking for a app maker for Windows 7. I had started a short online course in developing android application. I want to use a third party tool for that. I do not want to get into much detail. I had seen many framework where you can easily make anything. This things are common for Websites. But does Android too have such software. If yes then from where I can download them. I can only find web based things for developing android applications.

Re: Desktop Android app maker for Windows PC

I do not think there is any desktop based app available for development of Android apps. You have to use a online one and many of them are chargeable. If you want to checkout a free one then you can go ahead on appsgeyser. This is a free online android app maker which has a really free interface and smart option to create a app of your choice. You have to register your self on this first to make apps. So just try this one first and see what kind of output you are getting. I do not think this is complicated to use.

It will be complicated for you to troubleshoot if you go ahead with using a desktop based application.Because there you cannot figure out what is going on the background. I will recommend you to go with manual way. That means learning things one by one from scratch. That is the best way to get expert. If you go with a ready to use tool then a major amount of your concept to learn android will remain incomplete. You can just start with a beginners guide. It will show you want tools you need to use.

There are various app maker on web. But I do not really think this are good enough to teach you how really a good android app work. You can go on the official website to learn and understand android properly. Today there are tons of new devices in the market. You cannot simply go using app through a third party software which is not going to make you understand. I do not think there is any software available for the same that can be used on a pc to develop android apps.