Thread: Need a bit information on Javascript Object

Need a bit information on Javascript Object

I am learning JAVA. I need some help to understand object in JavaScript. What does it mean and how it to use it. I had downloaded a ebook through which I am going to learn about this thing. But as I am not from a programming background certain terms of very complicated to understand. I want a effective way of using them. I am not able to get any tutorial on it. The one which I found were quiet basic.

Re: Need a bit information on Javascript Object

The best thing I can recommend you is to start with a java guide. You can get a ebook that has all information which is required to learn about the same. Download a good ebook that has starter knowledge and refer it. It will clear all your doubts.

It is quiet easy to learn. It is better to refer a book which has more detailed information on this thing. Once you understand the object you will be able to understand what JavaScript is. There are ample of great articles on web which clearly says you the difference. It is easy to understand and learn. Here you have to understand first what is object-oriented technology. The best way to understand the same thing is by learning about samples. This samples will guide you and will give you the difference in the actual output. Object can be termed as elements which are used in the code and which define the behavior. So here it is not very complicated to learn. The best way to figure out how this thing really works in getting a short presentations on the same. That you can find on Youtube. I had seen some of the best examples on web which clearly says how this thing works. It will be complicated to show you the difference in very short lines.

I am going to list you a books here. That can give you more information about learning Java. The name of book is Java 7 for Absolute Beginners. This book is really amazing for those who just want to start learning it. It covers all minor and major topics.