Thread: How to increase the performance of C++ programs

How to increase the performance of C++ programs

I am pursuing a course in C++. I wrote some sample programs. There is a weird problem. When I run those program they are extremely slow. I am not able to find the reason behind. So I created more and the same issue lies with it. Can anyone help me to increase the performance of C++ programs. What should I do to make them work more faster and better.

Re: How to increase the performance of C++ programs

Try to reduce your program size. In start make it light. Now slow program are also caused due to hard drive performance. If the drive is performing slow then there is nothing you can do. Also this issue is occur due to infinite loops. Check for that.

Re: How to increase the performance of C++ programs

There are many ways available by which you can optimized and boost the output of your C++ program. CppClean is a ready to use program for it. Just by using this tool you can find out the flaw in your code and you can fix it instantly. The tool tries to find the issue in C++ source. This is very useful if you are having a really large code. So just try out this tool first and see whether you get any solution or not. Then there are more things available. The tool is just designed to locate issue with code base and to find out the cause of slow programs. Now there are ample of good articles available on the web which can guide you to optimize your programs. You have to refer them properly and note down a different set of points. Ample of time the tool might not work and it will not give you the clear information on the issue. You have to go with manual check with each and everything. For newbies this is really complicated to while for advance users with simple hint then can instantly locate the problem and fix the issue.