Thread: Is it worth to go for HTML5 right now

Is it worth to go for HTML5 right now

I am in website development business. I want some help here to enhance my work. Recently html5 was finally out in the market and many says that is is going to change the website development. But yet there is no great hype on the same. I am into php right now and want to know more about html5. Some of my clients are demanding website scripted with this new language. I am totally unaware about. I can suggest them still to use php, but just want to confirm that will be able to create great sites through it.

re: Is it worth to go for HTML5 right now

Yes you can do that. It is a new language which is loaded by many new features. Usually it is great for static website. There you can simply manage flash and more multimedia content properly. The document structure used in the new on is not so intuitive which makes it difficult to access. That can slow down your work. But this is more better now.

Ample of experts had said that this is a best language to go for web development. some parts of HTML 5 is really well advanced. And today ample of web browsers have already started to implement all those features. So today the browsers support a more interactive website compare to older time. Among all the web browser Google Chrome is the one which is leading. This browser comes with internal settings through which you gain more performance and more better output of the web page. While other browser will be soon in the lead. Through HTML you can create great websites. You can create rich interface site with minimum coding. That is where you gain more compare to other language which lies on the old methods of development. This time if you are working on html them you have to work less on the css and js. The usage of both is limited. It is more optimized and more new set of tags are embedded to make it work better. Through this language developers can create something better which is not possible in other one. I think this is best for static websites.

HTML5 is launched here to kill flash. In flash you had to work hard separately on different scripting language while if you are good in html5 then you can simply make more better designs with minimum effect. And if compare the cost here them compare to everyone HTM5 is not only cheaper but faster also.

It is best for multimedia usage. The new HTML5 has more interactive support for media files. Like for running a flash video you have to add a additional plugin on your browser. HTML5 replaces all this requirement. Everything just works through the page itself. You will b be able to listen to music or play video files. HTML is the oldest standard used in web development and now it is more versatile. The language has a very nice future and once is adopted by all it is will be widely used. Here you just get some kind of web form on which you have to design your website. Right now many had not adopted it but soon you will get it widely used by many and some ready to use web framework also. Another reason to recommend you this new language is the modern features. This new language has many new feature which old languages lack because they are not yet developed. They still lies in he same position. And many limitation of old html is removed in the new one. So you must simply go for the same which is recommended if you want to go with time.

The main feature of using this language is portable device support. The new edition of this language supports mobile platform where you can open pages, stream video/music and do number of different things. While in other it is a bit complicated to create a all round site that works with anything.

HTML is back in a new form. This new edition is a new language that supports a set of new applications and more services compared to the old one. The language is simply designed to provide support for mobile internet usage. Being a new version obvious it simply opens the way for more upcoming next generation applications and services. Because in future mobile platform is going to be the biggest one. So you cannot just ignore the same. Keeping that in mind this new language is designed and more developed and by default all new smartphones and tablet has support for the same. I am a bit doubtful about the old devices. Another important objective of this new language is to optimize the performance of websites. Many are just counting this language as best in terms of multimedia. Which is a core part in every website. It allows you to add/run video and music. You cannot just create a plain website now which has nothing on it. The environment here will be more dull. To keep the user sticked to your site you need something better.

Re: Is it worth to go for HTML5 right now

HTML5 is good for multimedia, offers great accessibility, works on various platforms, has a much cleaner code, and improve interaction. There are many features which I am missing here. The language here is more than scripting. It is a complete pack of tools for your site.

PHP developer | WHMCS & HTML5 developer

HTML5 is well advanced new language.Through HTML you can create a great website.It is a complete pack of tool of your site.