Thread: How to make database for xcode

How to make database for xcode

can anyone here help me on this I need to know how to create database for the XCODE actually what I am intended here is to store a number of song on the database and constantly run them. I would be really appreciating any help

thanks in advance

Re: How to make database for xcode

Well I am also have the issue realated to this topic hope someone help me actually I’m creating an application. and i need to store the information of the user and it will get back it for them next time. I need to create it so that my app stores a person’s data in a database or somewhat same that technique that if user enter the come back and enter a cellphone number that has already been entered before it will automatically fill-out your first in last name in the other text field for you!

Any ideas/tutorials???

To the extend I know to saving the data , you can utilize any file type like . you can store it in .txt file, for example. You can also make use of SQLite database in your program . For automatically filling the fields, you need to write your own codes . perhaps first, you make the array of information. While typing of mobile number, arrange the array and after that match the other data and fill them in respective fields.

My suggestion to all the query is to get the MySQL, PostgreSQL also MS SQL Server. Those should get you started actually simple hope this might help you .

openxcellaus Guest

Well suggestion. I think the best information given by you and we can also use any file type i.e. we can store it in .txt file, for example. For instantly filling the fields, we will have to write your own logic.