Thread: How do you create a computer virus for windows 7

smile How do you create a computer virus for windows 7

Hiee friends, my friend always uses some tricks and tips to add the virus to my Windows Vista but the problem is that I don’t know that tricks. So, I want to create a computer virus for his computer using the Windows 7 Operating system. Can anyone help me to solve this problem? Any suggestions would be helpful and appreciated. Thanks in advance for the answers….

unsure Re: How do you create a computer virus for windows 7

Actually doing this is not right because it annoys the person very much. But as your friend does it with you than you must have some trick to do that too. I have also seen the many videos about how to create the computer virus of the Windows 7 and I would like to show the same video to you.. Just follow this link of the Youtube and you will get an idea how to create a computer virus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nhazpv41Pc

Hope this helps…..

l33t Re: How do you create a computer virus for windows 7

I will explain you a simple way how to create a virus to shutdown the Windows 7. Just you have to follow these steps:-

• Right-Click on the Desktop.
    • Select New and click on the Shortcut Option.
    • [A blank text window will appear].In that Window type “shutdown -s -t 2 –c and enter the message you want to enter in the Double Quotation marks.
      For example “shutdown -s -t 2 –c “Virus has started working”.

You have created a virus. Now, rename that virus. Don’t put too hard names so that it becomes difficult to the user to click on that virus. Put it simple such as “My Pictures”.
    [Note- Don’t forget to change the icon of the Shortcut].
    Finally, wait for the person to double click on that virus. Once he does that, BOOM the Computer gets shut down…. Go and try this and tell me the results ……

Re: How do you create a computer virus for windows 7

If you think that it is too hard for you then follow this link of the Youtube. This will help you in the easiest way about how to create a fake virus in the Computer. I have also created the virus by observing this video…..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHhpXFvh9kA

Hope this helps……

ThumbsUp Re: How do you create a computer virus for windows 7

Thanks a lot guys for your help. I was successful to create the computer virus in the Windows 7. I was surprised when I first time saw it doing successfully. My friend was just shocked by observing that because he thought that it was very difficult and only he can do that. But thanks to you all guys who have proved him wrong….. Thanks for your suggestions guys. It was really helpful to me……

wondershare Guest

Re: How do you create a computer virus for windows 7

hi
    if u waant to create a virus to install win32.dall file edit by resource hacker edit

to autorun file