Thread: Why use PHP to build a Website

Why use PHP to build a Website

Hi friends recently I have decided to create the website, so for that I have made many of the research for creating the Website. So mostly I have seen that lots of Website is created using the PHP language. And also the famous social site ‘Facebook ‘is also come out with this PHP only. So for that reason I have decided to create my website using PHP, however I don’t have that much of information about this PHP, so I just want to know what are the tools available that provide me the flexibility to create the Websites using this technology? And also I want to know what are the features are offer by PHP. So if you guys have any ideas then let me know.

Re: Why use PHP to build a Website

According to my information, this is the good to create the Website using the PHP because there are many of the good features available with this language.
    • The first thing is that it Works Great with HTML.
    • You can insert this language in between your HTML tag.
    • This is compiling once and run almost every time.
    • Fast and flexible with almost each and every browser.
    • And also it is simple to learn PHP, if your OOPs concept is cleared.

The main benefits for using this PHP is that it is the free source software, and it is also simple to learn and use, it get load on the browser at very few amount of time. The transmission of the data is faster and best. It also requires very few resources to make use. The compatible of this language is also better. So with the less IDE it provides the best support as for the developer to create the Website. There are so many benefits and the uses of this language for the creation of the websites.

The main thing for most of the website to be created using this scripting language is that it is freely available, it’s open source software. Supporting almost every type of the database. This is the best tools for creating the dynamic and interactive Web pages; this is best language as compare to other scripting language. It execute on the servers

This is also known as the Hypertext Preprocessor language, this is one of the scripting languages like ASP, JSP, Servlet etc.
    This is well known language for supporting several of databases such as MySQL, Informix, Oracle, Sybase, Solid, PostgreSQL, Generic ODBC, etc.
    This is freely available, because it is open source software
    It is free to download and easy to use.

This is fully compiled into the class file like JSP that during the first call to the PHP file is only compile rest it won’t compile. This is portable across the system like Java Application (Platform Independent). So if you create your website using PHP then the portability feature of your Website will be good and best.

Hey is it possible to learn Php at the local host, or I have to do the project and publishing live. So if this is available to learn at Local Host Server then what are the requirements and the thing I have to follow, please help.

Hey is it possible to learn Php at the local host, or I have to do the project and publishing live. So if this is available to learn at Local Host Server then what are the requirements and the thing I have to follow, please help.

This is possible to learn and create the website and to test it on your Local computers, before publishing. So for that you need to install any of the server like Apache or WAMP server in your PC.

So finally suggest you to use WAMP server, because this is the best server for PHP programming pages and also it have the inbuilt database MySql, that can be used and very useful for the learner.

The best of the flexibility is achived by the PHP, most of the CMS based OSS is built and have the backend support by this PHP language only.

Some of the CMS based Open Source Software which supports PHP (Drupal, Wordpress, vbulletin)