Thread: How is Ampps?

How is Ampps?

I'm a PHP Developer having a little knowledge in Joomla and WordPress. Last night I came to know about the company Softaculous which has this Ampps software which is same as compared to XAMPP. I hope expert out here can tell me how is it?

Re: How is Ampps?

Well, what i have heard is that with AMPP you can create a website by installing one of the 209 applications, customize it, then just post it on the Internet via a wide range of hosting services providers. AMPP has a simple and complete interface to guide you quickly through all its functions. AMPP 1.1 is licensed as Freeware for the Windows operating system. AMPP is provided as a free download for all software users (Freeware).

yeah I saw it that on there site Its really looking a great Software. I mean you can install Joomla and many others in seconds thats really quite a thing. I wanna know how is the configuration part. Is it simple as compared to others??
    Last edited by Vikrant.M; 19-09-2011 at 12:40 PM.

You can create multiple MySQL databases and manage them easily with phpMyAdmin. AMPPS also has a SQLite Manager for managing SQLite databases. You can deploy various Apps like forums, blogs, wikis, CMS, galleries by the click of a button. AMPPS provides you to create and delete local or network domains. You can manage Apache and MySQL very easily with AMPPS. It also provides you a Security Centre to secure your AMPPS installation.

Have you used it?